Eligibility for Admission
The applicant should be a registered undergraduate or a graduate student meeting the following criteria.
- Over 18 years of age.
- Have a strong academic record.
- Fluent in the English language for academic purposes. (*Non-native speaker of English must hold a TOEFL score of 460 or higher (or the equivalent)）
Number of participants
Approximately 25 participants (Mix of international & Japanese students)
The following requirements must be submitted to CAP office by means of the downloadable forms (xls, xlsx, doc, docx, PDF). Application materials will be accepted by e-mail.
- Check List *Please check the list before you submit your application documents.
- Application Form-1
- Academic Transcript issued by home university (Original)
- Language Proficiency Certificate
*Students without any official test score is required to provide filled out Statement of English Proficiency Form as proof of the language proficiency.
*Application for this year has been closed.
CAP Office, International Student Center
General Affairs Section, International Affairs Division,
International Affairs Department, Kyushu University
744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395 Japan
Tel. +81-92-802-2220 / Fax. +81-92-802-2287