The closing ceremony of the 19th JLCC was held on August 7th, 2019 at last. All the students were punctual so that we could start the ceremony on time. A student receiving a certificate of participation. The coordinator giving feedback of the entire program. a student representative giving a speech in Japanese that was enhanced within about a year. At the end of the ceremony, everyone gathered for a photo shooting. They look so content! After the ceremony, we moved on a reception. the students seemed that they did not want to leave, but apparently enjoyed spending the rest of the time and taking photos with their classmates. We hope […]
- JLCC Closing Ceremony Held on August 7, 2019
- JLCC Students Visited Yoshinogari Ruins, Saga Pref. on May 20!
- JLCC Students Visited Hita, Oita Prefecture on April 5, 2019!
- JLCC Students Went on a Nagasaki Trip with JTW Students
- JLCC Students Interacted with Locals of Harukaze Community Center, Itoshima City on November 4, 2018