JLCC Students Visited Hita, Oita Prefecture on April 5, 2019!2019/05/22
On April 5th, 2019, the JLCC students went on one-day study trip to Hita City, Oita Prefecture.
To start up, they visited the beautiful Japanese garden named Keisekien -Yabakei Dam Memorial Park – located in Nakatsu City, Oita Pref., which was one of the New Three Views of Japan.
Fortunately, it was the perfect cherry blossom season so that they could take a lot of photos.
After that, they went on Mameda-machi, HIta City, Oita Pref., which was famous for its raditional buildings well preserved from the Edo Period.
They wandered around the town that still remained the atmosphere of the rich history and culture of the time…
they enjoyed observing Hita’s specialty, Geta!
Our final destination of this study trip is Sapporo Beer Factory and Museum in Hita. They were intrigued by the Japanese method of brewing beer and learned its history.
It was a nice and warm study trip of enjoying the cherry blossoms, traditional architectures and beer factory.
- JLCC Closing Ceremony Held on August 7, 2019
- JLCC Students Visited Yoshinogari Ruins, Saga Pref. on May 20!
- JLCC Students Visited Hita, Oita Prefecture on April 5, 2019!
- JLCC Students Went on a Nagasaki Trip with JTW Students
- JLCC Students Interacted with Locals of Harukaze Community Center, Itoshima City on November 4, 2018